Available in Teach-English-jobs.com (i-to-i) Only!
Service: TEFL Courses
Website: Teach-English-Jobs.com (i-to-i)
Package: both online and combined
As some of you may know, TEFL is a great way to broaden your horizons and do something different and interesting. There are loads of courses available, to suit the needs of different people. If you prefer to learn in your own home over the internet, then there are online courses. If you’d prefer to learn in a classroom then not to worry because there are several classroom courses available. However, if you learn best doing a bit of both, there are also combined courses you can do. All the courses give you the chance to learn to teach English as a foreign language, but also making it work round your schedule. The possibilities are endless. That’s why today, TEFL course from i-to-i.com and teach-english-jobs.com is now offering everyone with the discount to save up to £179 on Accredited TEFL Qualifications. With a choice of online courses, classroom courses and combined courses, you can learn to teach English as a foreign language to suit your needs and work round your needs. The discount promotion for TEFL doesn’t require the use of TEFL Promotional Code to activate any discount.
Teaching English abroad is not only an incredible way to fund your travels around the world, it’s also a great way to make your mark overseas! English is the global language of business, politics and economics, so teaching English to your students will significantly improve their academic and professional opportunities in the many years to come. With millions of people eager to learn English, it’s time for you to find your dream TEFL destination and start your TEFL adventure abroad!
- Training & Experiences – What do you need? Every employer in every city in every country will be different… so always keep that in mind! However, you can find a few rules of thumb to follow in these sections. Your best bet? Get top TEFL training to make sure you stand out in the crowd!
- Educations Required – Don’t worry! Employers don’t expect you to be a mathematician or some literary genius! The education requirements usually boil down to work visa requirements.
- Teaching Types & Opportunity – From teaching in schools to hosting private lessons, there are all sorts of TEFL opportunities abroad! While most TEFLers will go down the schools route, it’s very common to pick up work teaching English to business people… while some have even taught in nunneries!
- Money Matters – The currency, expected salaries and cost of living are always something to consider when planning your TEFL move. How else will you plan all your exciting weekend getaways!?
- Top Cities – With many TEFL destinations, you can usually pinpoint a few of the top cities where you’ll find the best jobs and highest pay. Opportunities can exist across the whole country, but this section mentions a few of the most popular cities for you to consider in your job search.
- Food – Some destinations are worth travelling to just for the food! Travelling abroad is not only an eye opening experience…it’s also a great chance to tickle your taste buds with incredible flavors and cuisines. So, enjoy the delights abroad and feel free to try chickens’ feet!