Monthly Giveaway + Clearance Sales
The beginning of fall is less than two weeks away which means football season is here as well as with fantasy sports season. Football games tend to bring bigger crowds into restaurants and bars, so now is the time to inspect all of your equipment and make sure it’s in tip-top shape. If you do need to replace something, be sure to check out the Gen2 closeout specials we are currently offering. With several different types to choose from, you should be able to find exactly what you’re looking for. Here’s a fun fact you can share with your friends at your next football gathering: did you know that the total, average play time in a football game is 11 minutes? Which team are you rooting for? Do you watch college football, or stick to the NFL? Let us know on Shortorder.com Facebook page! While you’re there, be sure to check out our one-day only deals! And if you review a product online, you will be automatically entered into ShortOrder’s monthly giveaway. You can join them in congratulating this month’s winner: Colin Wood! And remember to visit the clearance section. We have a wide variety of discontinued, and scratched and dented products that are all covered by the full manufacturer warranty.In this month’s issue: Using Sports-Related Marketing to Your Advantage, To Die for Crock Pot Roast to fix before the big game, and our featured products: a Gen2 Char Broiler, a Hobart Dish Machine, and an APW Cheese Melter.
Welcome to the start of football season! Now is the time to attract customers to your restaurant with these great sports-related marketing suggestions featured in the BuzztimeBusiness.com article, Why Sports-Related Marketing is a Must for Your Bar or Restaurant.
- It’s year-round – Regardless of what time of year it is, there’s almost always a sporting event of some type on television. If you go the extra step and choose to show a pay-per-view event, you will attract even more customers that may not want to purchase the event in their own homes.
- It makes you part of the community – If you promote your restaurant as a supportive place for fans to gather after a local high school game, you will gain lots of loyal customers. Or, take it one step further and sponsor a local team!
- You can attract college fans – College fans are among some of the most devoted. Entice these loyal fans to watch the game at your restaurant and you can almost guarantee their repeat business week after week. For an added bonus, consider partnering with a local university which will establish your bar or restaurant as the official place to watch the big game.
- Fans can engage with each other – Make the sports watching experience for your customers interactive by offering sports-themed trivia games during half time.
- There are endless promotion ideas – Get creative and think of all the different ways to tie your promotions into the games. Why not offer a discount for every fan that shows up in a jersey? Or, if the local team scores a certain number of points, free appetizers for everyone!